Thursday, February 19, 2009

hip peircings

29 january

I was somewhere with a group of friend and we came across a stall thing that was giving people hip peircings, they put a metal bar through the skin on each hip. We all thought we would get one, but as I sat down to be peirced, everyone else chickened out. I was worried about the pain, so shaun put bongela on my hips. I was all ready to be put through a lot of pain, but I didn't feel a thing. After they had peirced me I realised that they had put a bar all the way from my ears to my hips on both sides. I wasn't too fussed because I thought that would be more versatile, and that I could wear different variations each day. The peircing people then told me that it was against the religion/tradition to ever take the bars out so I had to wear them like that forever.

No comments: