Thursday, February 19, 2009

snake and wedding

27 january

there was a black and white snake littered throughout my dream. It was appearing everywhere, in stories I was telling people, in a lake, in notes and in warnings. The more the snake appeared, the more I felt that there was a link or a meaning to it that I was about to discover.

I was going to a wedding, but only a few guests were there when I showed up, not the bridal party or anything. It was just a small group of people in a room, kind of like a waiting room. Some food was brought out, although there wasn't as much food as we thought there would be. the main or important people never came.

Although the wedding was a different dream to the snake, I still remember telling people about the snake when I was mingling at the wedding.

No comments: