Tuesday, December 2, 2008

babies and trains

I was having a baby, or two as it turned out. But I didn't have to give birth, I just had to pick them up from the train station. But me and george decided we didn't want the babies so we didn't pick the first one up. But when it was time to pick the second one up we felt so guilty for what we were doing and decided to get them both. But leaving a baby at the train station was a crime so we had to get them sneakily because otherwise the police would get us. The babies also had broken limbs because they were left for so long.

Once we had the babies, the police that were after us changed into some sort of chaos in the streets with riots and protests. I was in Alexandra at the restaurant I used to work at and my boss told me that the protests were aimed at him because he wouldn't leave his restaurant open all night.

And I had this next dream during my morning snooze....

I was walking down a platform at a train station, and it was out in the open. I then started to glide, like I was roller blading, but I didn't have roller blades on. I was a boy and I had those massive skate shoes on with baggy jeans and a hoodie. As I kept gliding, trains began to pass on the platform, and at some point the platform came to be underground, so it was much darker. Then ahead of me, the platform began to slope upwards and as it went up it got darker. I began to glide up towards the darkness but then I woke up.

No comments: