Monday, December 22, 2008

Theatre Cafe

I dreamt that Garry and Tristram had a Theatre Cafe (like Theatre Restaurant but a Cafe). The entertainment was the waitresses. It was in the top of a tower in this old building up a spiral staircase and I stumbled upon it whilst looking for a 2nd hand clothing store. Garry and Tristram were setting up for that nights show. They tried to convince me to waitress that night for the show, and I agreed but then realised I had a prior commitment and pulled out. There were these two insanely tall Asian girls standing in the middle of the room, whom I noticed for the first time at this point. They were wearing those tiny tiny skirts that were so short their butts were hanging out and you could see all of their underwear. I also learnt at this point that these two girls were Garry and Tristram's girlfirends. (Sorry Alice!) Garry and Tris got really mad at me for pulling out of the show because it meant they had to let their girlfriends be in it instead, and apparently they were rubbish.

No comments: