Friday, December 26, 2008

Where Are My Dreams ?!!

I haven't had very many dreams to blog over the last couple of weeks, I think it may be to do with my change in sleeping pattern. I now have to get up at 5am most days for work, and most mornings I wake myself up a few minutes before my alarm. I don't know if this is related to my lack of dreaming memories or not.

I know that I do dream, but I constantly have that feeling that the things I have dreamed are just out of my memory and the more I try to remember, the more they escape.
I presume this could be a common feeling? And since it's the only material i've had in the last while, I thought it might be interesting to explore how we can recreate the feeling in our piece of knowing that there is a memory or an image just beyond what you can remember, and that helpless feeling of trying to chase it.

A couple of things I can remember though...
George's flatmate, who I know quite well kissed me on the forehead while I napped on a couch, and then I was walking through a shopping mall trying to get him and George's other flatmate some salmon to eat while they played ninetendo.

I told our Aussie flatmate Caroline to stop using our Christmas roast leftovers to make herself a sandwich because the meal had cost us so much. We were in the kitchen of our Australia flat.

No comments: