Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cockroaches

Last night Kate Schrader slept in my room on a mattress on the floor and I dreamt that this was exactly the case except the room we were sleeping in wasn't actually my room, except it was (you know how it goes) and when we woke up she lifted up her mattress and there were hundreds of cockroaches under it, some as big as my hand. Then I realized I was covered in them and lifted up my sheets and they were ALL over me. We brushed them off and went out to the kitchen and I yelled at my mum to clean them up (odd since we were in Australia), I never saw my mum in the dream and never went back into the bedroom but I know she cleaned them up.
We saw Louise in the kitchen and she told us she had come in while we were asleep and slept there too, waking up before we did she noticed the cockroaches and left. She did not wake us to tell us about the bugs, for this I was very angry at her.

No comments: