Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kitty: Friday 2nd of January.

Ok, I've been out of internet connection and not actually dreaming that much so I don't have a lot to report (although there are some scraps of paper with scrawled dream notes floating around my different New Zealand bedrooms so I'll have to do some retrospective posting when I get home).
Last night I won so much money on scratchies. I'm pretty sure that my mother had given them to each of us for Christmas. Big A4 sheets with six different games on them. I won TWICE! It was so exciting. Well, actually I was more like: "oh, oh ok, aw yeah, that's cool, oh yeah that's really cool, um, yeah, no ok. So what happens here? Oh. Good." I was scratching away in this beautiful little bookshop which my brother co-owned (somewhere on George street between the Octagon and Moray place). This is actually about all I can remember but I had this funny hungover-esque feeling - probably an extension of my whole new year's day.

A few details from a dream a couple of night's ago: we were breaking into a house, something about revenge a little. We cut the house in half with a very sharp knife and entered through the clean-cut slit. Our clothes had also been slit down the front and a person on the street yelled at us for being whorish.

No comments: