Saturday, November 1, 2008

1&2&3 By Jen

Dream 1: I dreamt that i had a $5 note, normal New Zealand currency, except all the images on the note were a lot smaller than usual and so there was a lot of empty orange space around the images Note=normal size however. I was stoked to have $5.

Dream 2: I dreamt i had packed my suitcase for Australia but my suitcase was way bigger than everyone else's and i was embarrassed.

Dream 3: I was at work (PlaceMakers) and it was the same building as in real life except it was about 5 times bigger, but with all the same stuff in it. So there was a lot of empty space between the shelves and product displays. There were windows all along the front of the store, but i was working on the Trade Counter down the back. I had a severely injured wrist however, with bolts holding it together, and i had to keep tightening the bolts. I kept sneaking over to the spanner isle in the front right corner of the store to tighten them. There was a security camera looking down on me fron the corner however so i had to hide what i was doing. Right beside the spanners was a plate of lollycake on a stand, which i really wanted to eat but i refrained because of the camera. (To accompany this dream i have little pictures a drew down.)

No comments: