Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last night I had a very strange dream involving spaceships. Unfortunately, the only bit of it that stands out, that I can remember all the details of was this bit....

I was fighting the people on the spaceship, but there were no weapons and I was getting worried I'd be overpowered. One of the spaceship men grabbed a bag of peanuts and sniffed them up into his sinuses. He then proceeded to shoot them at me out of his nostrils at high speed. it hurt a bit and was also really gross. I decided to do the same thing, but I ended up with a nose full of peanuts and couldn't get them out. When I woke up, my nose was blocked (from mucus - ew) but for an instant I thought that it was full of peanuts.

Also, apparently last night I fell asleep while DJ was reading to me (he reads to me at night - currently we're chewing through a fantasy epic called "Magician" yussss) and I was making little snoring noises. He started to giggle and I woke up instantly and looked at him and he smiled and said "little snorey noises!" and I made a really sad cry-ey face, and hid my head under the blankets in a sulk. I don't remember doing this.

No comments: