Friday, November 21, 2008

Alice Potter

I had a really intense dream last night. I was a wizard, similar to Harry Potter but I was a girl and i'm pretty sure i was myself. I had a friend with me who kept changing from a girl to Garry at random points throughout the dream. I was definately the stronger of the two of us. We spent a lot of time looking for all our magical equipment at the start of the dream and we packed it into these tiny bags that could hold heaps of stuff. I remember having that feeling of frustration/anxiety because i knew we had something really important to do but we were wasting so much time. Finally we left our house and went onto the street where there was a market taking place. We had to be really careful that we weren't recognised and that nobody realised we were wizards. My two friends Hannah and Donna were at a stall selling Christmas ribbons in the shape of animals. I spoke to them but kept moving pretty quickly. It was at this point my friend (who at this point was a girl) stopped moving so i had to carry her. I thought that i was using my magic wand to hover her along but really i was just carrying her because i found out later that our wands weren't working. We got to a theatre where there were some kids rehearsing for a play. It was here that we found the device that was going to transport us to another world. We held onto it and it shrunk us really small and then we disappeared. We re-appeared in a neighbourhood somewhere outside a regular house. We walked up the drive and Tristram and Emma came running out of the house. Emma was holding a baby but i think it was her cousin or niece. I hugged them both and was quite overwhelmed because i hadn't seen them for ages. After this we started building two forts out the front of the house and by this point my parents were there as well as various other people. I woke up at this point and it wasn't until later that i recalled all the details of the dream and also the fact that i had dreamt a slight variation of this before but the dream went on for much longer.

No comments: