Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kitty: Wednesday 19th November.

There were two people having a battle. Like Dragon Ball Z, and they were floating on the water - the sea I think, but originally it was the diving pool at Moana. The bad guy won and semi turned into a snake and a boat appeared, he was super stoked and cackly because we were in the middle of nowhere and he was going to get away. But then somebody else turned up and made a summoning action and suddenly there were these big chunky orange pieces of land in the near distance and he freaked out a bit.

There was other weird stuff. I think maybe somebody’s power was giving people gonorrhoea or some STD, by touching them. And as soon as you were infected you could infect someone else, like the game you play in Health at high school. And the symptom was this weird rash and some people would start puking this pitch black gluey ink liquid.

The atmosphere was pretty bizarre, but not really scary, I was just really sucked in to everything, watching mostly - I don’t remember often being that personally involved in what was going on. Even though I was friends with some of the people who were getting fucked up and thus I was emotionally involved in what was happening I was still a minor character. It was all a bit twisted. Comical without being funny. Does that make sense? It does to me.

No comments: