Monday, November 17, 2008

Dream Overload!

I dreamt all of these dreams in one night. It was really weird because i woke up in the morning and couldn't remember anything so i figured it must have been a dream free night. It wasn't until i was downstairs making breakfast that all of these really detailed dreams came rushing back to me. Here goes:

Dream 1:

I was at my house in Invercargill and I had this little bug crawling all over me who's name was Charlie (potentially a reference to Charlie Chipmunk whom i have to dress up as at work sometimes). Everyone kept complimenting me on what a cool pet i had but i really didn't like his creepy little bug legs crawling all over me, as soon as i thought this Charlie the bug turned into Charlie the bunny rabbit.

Dream 2:

My oldest friend Chloe and her family had moved to a farm. I went to visit and we went out to the farmyard and started using magnets to pick up sand and small rocks. (i'm pretty sure that's a reference to a jar of sand she used to have in her room that was black and potentially had traces of metal in it hence the magnets, you get it from a beach in Southland somewhere.)

Dream 3:

There was a big war going on between two rival gangs, i have no idea why. I was the leader of one gang but i was a boy. I kept getting shot at but i didn't die i kind of just deteriorated but i was still alive. Eventually i was just a skeleton running round. I ended the war by using a vine to swing across a river to a bbq area, i threw a whole lot of chicken breasts filled with fireworks onto the bbq and they exploded. Everyone gathered together and watched the fireworks and ate the chicken and the war was forgotten.

Dream 4:

I got stuck in a small town with my directing class. They all hated me because apparently i was being mean but i didn't think i was so i was being all self righteous and not caring. They caught a bus back home so i went into the local store to buy a new pair of socks, they had three pairs of merino socks on special for $16.00. I don't actually think i ended up buying any but i remember looking at them. I also missed the last bus out of town and that was when i woke up.

No comments: