Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jen 23 November

Everyone was wearing black, and I was in the front garden, of what to me was a big mansion with a tall iron fence (in hindsight it was more like a zoo enclosure because i never saw the mansion or house but in the dream its presence was unquestionable), there were a few other people around me but no one knew eachother.
Suddenly a stream of people (like a never ending funeral procession, also all wearing black) walk past the fence the line doesn't stop and everyone in it is very distressed and they are all moaning, the sound is horrible, and I know they are all moaning because I am not supposed to be there. I know I have to 'delete my information' so that i no longer exist and the moaning will stop.
As i realise this two bars pop up (like the ones on computers where you have to type in your username and password, one on top of the other). My information is in these bars and I have to delete it but no matter how many times i delete it it just reappears and the moaning is getting louder.
At this point George wakes me up because i am moaning. I have just been told i was very confused on being woken and kept apologizing and then started humming ('uuuummmmmmm') for a while. Then went back to sleep.

No comments: