Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I was going to a family thing of george's with a dinner or something and his mum told me that I had to dress up quite fancy and she picked out my overtones dress for me to wear. I felt really embarrassed because I didn't want to wear such a fancy dress to what I thought wouldn't be such a fancy event but christine(george's mum) wouldn't take no for an answer. To make matters worse, the dress had a big stain on it. I tried to get my mum to help me clean it but she was busy with other things and never got round to helping me. So I put a black singlet thing on the top (I looked like I was going to a formal in the 90s). At the dinner thing I was really overdressed and there was some sort of activity we had to do after aswell which included a big gym, running and singing and cars and kids, all of which I was not impressed with.

While I was busy with the reunion thing, I sent my flatmate who was Diane Pulham to do the flat shopping. There were lettuces on special for two for $5 and they were massive. We cut them up into pieces so Monique didn't eat them all in here salads and I got really excited about having lettuce to put in my sandwhich the next day. I was really disappointed when I woke up and realised there was no lettuce.

In a completely unrelated dream, just before I woke up, I remember an image of Sylvia looking like a gilmore girl and I thought to myself, that's convenient.

No comments: