Monday, November 17, 2008

parties and monsters

Last night my dream came in weird parts that didn't fit together.
first i was at my friend jennifer's party, and somehow it had become an unofficially themed party, and the theme was fruit because aparently fruit was her favourite thing. Anyway, I didn't know how seriously she liked fruit so my present wasn't fruit related and her mum asked me all these questions about why it wasn't. I felt embarrassed.

The second part was me trying to get into my old house in Alexandra from the balcony. There was this spooky area with staircases and ladders. It was really small and hard to climb. There were heaps of spider webs and it was quite dark. Then these weird monster spider things were around. they had really long legs and bodies kind of like crabs. whenever their legs touched something they bounced away fast. It was really scary because once they started bouncing I had no idea where they had gone.

The last part was about Alice throwing a party for a young blonde boy. His favourite colour was pink so Alice was throwing a pink themed party. We all had to dress up pink and bring pink food. My mum made a pink pavlova decorated in strawberries and some pink marshmellow cake. I planned to wear pink high heels. This last section felt like it was being rushed, and that either Alice had just sprung the party on us or I had just remembered.

No comments: