Friday, November 28, 2008

Siesta

I fell asleep before, it was about three in the afternoon and i had a headache so went to lie down. Our bedroom has a big skylight in it so on sunny days all the afternoon sun streams straight into our room. I dozed off and was having a weird, fragmented dream, these are some of the images i remember: two girls in ugly wedding dresses, blowing bubbles with a little boy who was taking photos of the bubbles on a camera phone, living in a flat that was getting demolished around me, Emma and Tristram appeared and Emma was angry at Garry because he said he wanted to make a bomb that you could put inside computers and when you emailed the person it blew up. I'm pretty sure the three of us were living together but i was always the only one at the flat and was lonely/wondering where everyone was. The end of he dream was weird, i was lying on a bed and the sun was so bright i couldn't open my eyes, i kept trying to wake up but couldn't. Finally i woke up for real and there was really bright sunshine shining right in my eyes.

No comments: