Monday, November 3, 2008

Dream 04/11/08 Jen

I was in a house, my house, but it wasn't actually my house ya know, with my flatmate Madeline and she was making Pizza. It was a fancy house and really light and sunny. Lou and I were hanging out in the corner of a room. Then George came around and went into a bedroom together. So... I went and called Georgia (who was going to flat with us the following year because she just got back from traveling through north and south america, except we hadn't kicked out Paul our other useless munter flatmate yet (this is true in real life too))to come around for Piza but she brought Kauia and Fordo and Ben Sargent too and i got very very angry about this because she didn't live there yet and i didn't wanna see them. Thus i retreated to my bedroom where i climbed into my bed and proceeded to sit cross-legged under my covers, after a while my sister Elizabeth showed up and got under the covers too and showed me some pictures of motorbikes.

No comments: