Saturday, November 22, 2008

Swimming and Dinosaurs

I'm noticing lately that my dreams are becoming much more vivid and accessible, i wonder whether this is because we're deliberately trying to recall them or whether its just coincidence. What do you guys think? Anyway, here's last nights dream:

Started at the swimming pool, learning to play water polo, Garry was there and my friend Chloe. Garry kept laughing at me because i couldn't play water polo at all and i got really offended. Had that same frustrated feeling of not being able to achieve what i want. Got out of the pool, one of the other players had cut her hand so Garry taped it with Gaffer tape and i showed her how to rip the end off without using scissors. Me, Chloe and another girl of a different ethnicity (not sure which) were doing lengths and making small talk. There was a woman sitting on the side of the pool breast feeding her baby. Chloe was talking about how she'd just farted really loudly and also about how she was going to Queensland but didn't want to run into this guy she'd fallen pregnant to. I think she must have had an abortion though coz she wasn't pregnant now. Also there was a guy called Henry who comes into the grill everyday, he was at the pool taking photos of children but not in a sexual way, he was a professional photographer, he had a pink back pack.

The dream then switched to me running through the bush and across a stream which was full of small dinosaurs that were nipping at my heels while i ran. I remember going into my parents bedroom and it was ridiculously lavish and filled with antiques and ornaments and then i woke up.

No comments: