Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last night I dreamt that I was in Billy Eliot the stage show. But aswell as it being a show, it was also a class. I had missed the first class, so I didn't know as much as everyone else, but somehow I still got the lead role. So I get on the stage and everyone had a wee board made from wood or sandpaper to tap dance on, but since I was the lead role, mine was lifted up by chains like a swing, except I was standing on it, and I still had to tap dance. Since I was one class behind, I didn't know the measurements of the trapeze thing and stuff, it was a bit weird and scary.
After the performance/rehearsal, we went into a little room that may have been kind of like the bus that comes around with harold the giraffe in it. I remember the people there were the same people from my music paper, and the teacher may have been Lisa Warrington. There was some sort of debrief and then I went to get the book for the paper so I wasn't so behind, because once i knew the measurements I thought the trapeze flying tap dancing board wouldn't be so scary.
I got the book from a librarian who was very concerned about the state of my feet and kept trying to give me pills for it.

In another part of my dream, Jen and I had a weekend off or something so we casually decided to go for a trip around Europe. Then we decided that on the way there we would do a quick stopover at the gold coast or fiji or somewhere, so we went to buy dresses for the warmer climate. We went to amazon and got flowery short dresses, and it was my job to wash them. I went home and put on a load of dishes in the dishwasher, but forgot to put the dresses in there with them so I put the dresses in the freezer instead.

Although I remember heaps of details about these dreams, I still have a strange feeling that I have forgotten something, or that something in the dream meant a whole lot more to me that I'm giving it credit for.

No comments: